SB 900: Malt Beverages
GENERAL BILL by Stargel
Malt Beverages; Prohibiting certain sales of malt beverages between a distributor and vendor; authorizing bona fide returns of malt beverages under certain conditions; authorizing distributors to accept returns of certain products under specified conditions; specifying that authorized returns are not gifts, loans, or other prohibited forms of financial aid or assistance, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Commerce and Tourism
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Innovation, Industry, and Technology (IT)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 69
• Introduced -SJ 69
• On Committee agenda-- Innovation, Industry, and Technology, 01/21/20, 2:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Innovation, Industry, and Technology; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 153
• Now in Commerce and Tourism
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 02/11/20, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Building --Not Considered
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Commerce and Tourism
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.