CS/SB 100: Highway Projects
Highway Projects; Repealing provisions relating to applications for funding for technical assistance relating to areas in and around a proposed multiuse corridor interchange; requiring that $35 million transferred to Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise be used for a specified purpose beginning in a specified fiscal year and annually for up to 30 years thereafter; requiring that certain increased revenues be used to fund specified projects beginning in a specified fiscal year and annually thereafter; requiring the department, in coordination with the Florida Turnpike Enterprise, to evaluate certain roadways for development of specific controlled access facilities and to include such projects in the work program, etc.
Last Action: 6/28/2021 - Chapter No. 2021-161, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 1126 (Ch. 2021-186)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations -SJ 46
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/03/21, 9:30 am, 110 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 45
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 5 NAYS 3 -SJ 190
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/18/21, 11:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 2 -SJ 282
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/25/21 -SJ 312
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 283
• Read 2nd time -SJ 293
• Amendment(s) adopted (527720) -SJ 294
• Read 3rd time -SJ 294
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 1 -SJ 294
• Immediately certified -SJ 311
• In Messages
• Referred to Appropriations Committee
• Now in Appropriations Committee
• Added to Appropriations Committee agenda
• 1st Reading (Engrossed 1)
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee
• Reported out of Appropriations Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/26/2021)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 115, NAYS 0
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 745
• Message sent to senate
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2021-161, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 1126 (Ch. 2021-186)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.