CS/CS/SB 1018: Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Bass; Requiring the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, in consultation with specified entities, to adopt a rule requiring certain facilities to maintain stock acquisition documentation or records of genetic testing related to Florida largemouth bass; authorizing the sale of Florida largemouth bass as food fish under certain circumstances, etc.
• Referred to Agriculture; Environment and Natural Resources; Rules -SJ 109
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/03/21, 12:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 109
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 190
• Now in Environment and Natural Resources
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 03/22/21, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 282
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources read 1st time -SJ 284
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/31/21, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 343
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/07/21 -SJ 378
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 350
• Read 2nd time -SJ 372
• Read 3rd time -SJ 372
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 1 -SJ 372
• Immediately certified -SJ 378
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/26/2021)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 2)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 115, NAYS 0
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 746
• Message sent to senate
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2021-79
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.