CS/SB 1436: Florida Postsecondary Academic Library Network
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Gruters
Florida Postsecondary Academic Library Network; Revising provisions relating to the awareness of certain postsecondary education programs and initiatives; deleting provisions relating to the Florida Academic Library Services Cooperative; providing that the Board of Governors and the Department of Education will oversee a host entity chosen to deliver certain services; transferring responsibility for certain statewide online student advising services to the host entity; requiring the chancellors of the State University System and the Florida College System to provide a certain report, etc.
Last Action: 4/22/2021 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 847 (Ch. 2021-85) -SJ 582
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education (ED)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education (AED)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 140
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/02/21, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 140
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 190
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education, 03/10/21, 3:15 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 248
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/19/21, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 472
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 483
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/22/21 -SJ 642
• Read 2nd time -SJ 582
• Substituted CS/HB 847 -SJ 582
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 847 (Ch. 2021-85) -SJ 582
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.