HB 169: Purchase of Commodities and Services by Water Management Districts
GENERAL BILL by Maggard ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Roth
Purchase of Commodities and Services by Water Management Districts; Authorizes water management districts to purchase commodities & contractual services from purchasing contracts of specified entities; provides conditions for such purchases.
• Referred to Environment, Agriculture and Flooding Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee
• Added to Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee
• Reported out of Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee
• Now in Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• Added to Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee agenda
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Favorable by Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• Reported out of Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• Added to State Affairs Committee agenda
• Favorable by State Affairs Committee
• Reported out of State Affairs Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/20/2021)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 117, NAYS 1
• In Messages
• Message sent to senate
• Referred to Rules -SJ 562
• Received -SJ 562
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 584
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 952 -SJ 584
• Read 2nd time -SJ 584
• Read 3rd time -SJ 584
• Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 584
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2021-62
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.