HB 2349: Treasure Island Downtown Roadway Improvements
APPROPRIATIONS PROJECT by Chaney
Treasure Island Downtown Roadway Improvements; Provides an appropriation for the Treasure Island Downtown Roadway Improvements. APPROPRIATION: $234,500
Last Action: 4/30/2021 House - Died in Appropriations Committee
Bill Text: PDF
Additional information is available at myfloridahouse.gov.
• Referred to Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to Appropriations Committee
• Now in Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee Consent Agenda
• Favorable by Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
• Reported out of Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
• Now in Appropriations Committee
• Died in Appropriations Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.