HB 239: Regulation of Smoking by Counties and Municipalities
GENERAL BILL by Altman ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bartleman ; Goff-Marcil ; LaMarca ; Morales ; Tant
Regulation of Smoking by Counties and Municipalities; Authorizes counties & municipalities to further restrict smoking within boundaries of public beaches & public parks under certain circumstances.
Last Action: 4/30/2021 House - Died in Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Professions and Public Health Subcommittee; Environment, Agriculture and Flooding Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Professions & Public Health Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
• Reported out of Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
• Now in Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee
• Died in Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.