SB 2512: Documentary Stamp Tax Distributions
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations
Documentary Stamp Tax Distributions; Revising and deleting distributions of the documentary stamp tax; providing that specified distributions may not be transferred to the General Revenue Fund; revising the purposes for which distributions may be made from the Water Protection and Sustainability Program Trust Fund, etc.
Last Action: 4/8/2021 House - Message sent to senate
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Submitted for consideration by Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/31/21, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/01/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Appropriations; YEAS 12 NAYS 8
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/07/21 -SJ 378
• Introduced -SJ 345
• Read 2nd time -SJ 366
• Amendment(s) adopted (133858) -SJ 366
• Read 3rd time -SJ 367
• Passed as amended; YEAS 25 NAYS 14 -SJ 367
• The Senate requests that the House pass the bill as passed by the Senate or agree to include the bill in the Budget Conference -SJ 368
• Immediately certified -SJ 368
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• 1st Reading (Engrossed 1)
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Substituted for HB 5401
• Read 2nd time
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 78, NAYS 38
• Immediately certified
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 413
• Message sent to senate
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.