CS/SB 348: Medicaid
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Rodriguez
Medicaid; Revising the types of emergency transportation vehicle services provided to Medicare-eligible persons for which Medicaid shall pay deductibles and coinsurance; specifying that such payments must be made according to certain procedure codes, etc.
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 60
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/04/21, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 177
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 03/03/21, 2:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 60
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 169
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 192
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/11/21, 11:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 247
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/18/21 -SJ 270
• Read 2nd time -SJ 262, 267
• Read 3rd time -SJ 267
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 267
• Immediately certified -SJ 270
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/13/2021)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Substituted for CS/HB 461
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 116, NAYS 0
• Message sent to senate
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 507
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2021-95
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.