CS/SB 390: Prescription Drug Coverage
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Wright
Prescription Drug Coverage; Authorizing the Office of Insurance Regulation to examine pharmacy benefit managers; revising the entities conducting pharmacy audits to which certain requirements and restrictions apply; authorizing the office to require health insurers to submit to the office certain contracts or contract amendments entered into with pharmacy benefit managers; requiring certain health benefit plans covering small employers to comply with certain provisions, etc.
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government (AEG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 64
• Introduced -SJ 63
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/16/21, 9:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 271
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 274
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 04/13/21, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 465
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/21/21, 4:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 642
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.