CS/SB 410: Reproductive Health and Disease Education
GENERAL BILL by Criminal Justice ; Rodriguez
Reproductive Health and Disease Education; Requiring each school district to publish specified materials on the district website to notify parents of their right to exempt their student from reproductive health and disease education; requiring district school boards to annually approve curriculum relating to reproductive health and disease education in an open, noticed public meeting; requiring each school district to publish specified materials on the district website to notify parents of their right to exempt their student from reproductive health and disease education, etc.
Last Action: 4/26/2021 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 545 (Ch. 2021-69) -SJ 692
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Education; Rules -SJ 65
• Introduced -SJ 65
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/30/21, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 2 -SJ 342
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Criminal Justice read 1st time -SJ 347
• Original reference(s) removed: Education
• Remaining references corrected to Rules -SJ 382
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/20/21, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 11 NAYS 5 -SJ 559
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/22/21 -SJ 642
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 642
• Read 2nd time -SJ 692
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 545 -SJ 692
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 545 (Ch. 2021-69) -SJ 692
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.