CS/CS/SB 430: Retail Petroleum Fuel Measuring Devices
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Commerce and Tourism ; Rodriguez
Retail Petroleum Fuel Measuring Devices; Revising the types of certain security measures required to be affixed to or installed onto retail petroleum fuel measuring devices; requiring owners or operators of retail petroleum fuel measuring devices to affix to or install onto the measuring devices certain security measures by a specified date; authorizing the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to take certain retail petroleum fuel measuring devices out of service until compliance is restored; preempting the regulation of petroleum fuel measuring devices to the state, etc.
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Transportation; Rules -SJ 66
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 03/02/21, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 66
• CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 192
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Transportation
• CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time -SJ 230
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/16/21, 9:30 am, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 271
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/06/21, 9:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 379
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 379
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/14/21 -SJ 465
• Read 2nd time -SJ 437
• Amendment(s) adopted (147488) -SJ 437
• Read 3rd time -SJ 438
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 438
• Immediately certified -SJ 465
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/22/2021)
• 1st Reading (Engrossed 1)
• Substituted for CS/HB 991
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 111, NAYS 4
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 658
• Message sent to senate
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2021-97
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.