HB 5201: Health Care
GENERAL BILL by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee ; Avila ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Benjamin
Health Care; Revises requirement relating to contribution by residents of certain health care facilities; requires nursing homes to annually submit to AHCA financial data; extends postpartum Medicaid eligibility period for pregnant women; revises provisions relating to retroactive payments for Medicaid-covered services for certain eligible persons.
Last Action: 4/8/2021 House - Laid on Table, refer to SB 2518
Bill Text: PDF
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Appropriations Committee
• Now in Appropriations Committee
• Added to Appropriations Committee agenda
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee
• Reported out of Appropriations Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/7/2021)
• Amendment 925637 filed
• Amendment 925637 withdrawn
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Substituted SB 2518
• Laid on Table, refer to SB 2518
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.