CS/CS/SB 56: Community Association Assessment Notices
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Community Affairs ; Rodriguez
Community Association Assessment Notices; Requiring condominium associations to maintain specified affirmative acknowledgments as official records of the association; revising timeframes for foreclosure judgments; requiring condominium associations to deliver certain invoices for assessments or statements of account to unit owners in a specified manner; requiring cooperative associations to maintain specified affirmative acknowledgments as official records of the association, etc.
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 40
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 01/26/21, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 176
• Now in Community Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/03/21, 9:30 am, 37 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 39
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 192
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/11/21, 8:15 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 227
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 248
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/18/21 -SJ 270
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 249
• Read 2nd time -SJ 268
• Amendment(s) adopted (236280, 327230, 755118) -SJ 269
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 269
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 291
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 292
• Immediately certified -SJ 311
• In Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.