HB 5701: Trust Funds/Re-creation/Triumph Gulf Coast Trust Fund/DEO
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Infrastructure and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee ; Williamson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Morales
Trust Funds/Re-creation/Triumph Gulf Coast Trust Fund/DEO; Re-creates Triumph Gulf Coast Trust Fund within DEO without modification; removes provisions relating to termination of trust fund.
Last Action: 4/7/2021 House - Laid on Table; companion bill(s) passed, see SB 7054 (Ch. 2021-4), SB 2500 (Ch. 2021-36)
Bill Text: PDF
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Appropriations Committee
• Now in Appropriations Committee
• Added to Appropriations Committee agenda
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee
• Reported out of Appropriations Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/7/2021)
• Substituted SB 7054
• Laid on Table; companion bill(s) passed, see SB 7054 (Ch. 2021-4), SB 2500 (Ch. 2021-36)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.