SB 7018: Employer Contributions to Fund Retiree Benefits
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Employer Contributions to Fund Retiree Benefits; Revising the employer contribution rates for the retiree health insurance subsidy as of a specified date; revising required employer retirement contribution rates for each membership class and subclass of the Florida Retirement System, etc.
Last Action: 4/8/2021 House - Message sent to senate
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations (AP)
• Submitted for consideration by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/04/21, 8:30 am, 37 Senate Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 157
• Introduced -SJ 157
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/31/21, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/01/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 342
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/07/21 -SJ 378
• Read 2nd time -SJ 365
• Read 3rd time -SJ 365
• Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 365
• The Senate requests that the House pass the bill as passed by the Senate or agree to include the bill in the Budget Conference -SJ 368
• Immediately certified -SJ 368
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Amendment 700647 filed
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Substituted for HB 5007
• Read 2nd time
• Amendment 700647 adopted
• Read 3rd time
• Passed as amended; YEAS 118, NAYS 0
• Passed the Senate bill as amended by House and we accede to conference
• Immediately certified
• In returning messages
• Message sent to senate
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.