CS/CS/SB 714: Resource Information for Individuals with Disabilities
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Taddeo
Resource Information for Individuals with Disabilities; Requiring the Agency for Persons with Disabilities to provide specified information to persons applying for certain waiver services; requiring the agency to provide a certain disclosure statement along with such information; requiring the agency to publish such information and statement on its website and provide such information and statement to certain persons annually, etc.
Last Action: 4/15/2021 Senate - Ordered enrolled -SJ 507
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 88
• Introduced -SJ 88
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/09/21, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 239
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations
• Remaining references corrected to Rules -SJ 246
• Now in Rules
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 241
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/06/21, 9:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 379
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 379
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/14/21 -SJ 465
• Read 2nd time -SJ 439
• Read 3rd time -SJ 439
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 440
• Immediately certified -SJ 465
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/15/2021)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 2)
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 117
• Read 2nd time
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 118, NAYS 0
• Immediately certified
• Message sent to senate
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 507
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.