SB 872: Homeowners’ Associations
GENERAL BILL by Rodrigues
Homeowners’ Associations; Providing applicability for governing documents and amendments relating to leasing which are enacted after a specified date; providing an exception; providing applicability; specifying when a change of ownership does or does not occur for certain purposes, etc.
Last Action: 4/30/2021 Senate - Died in Rules, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 630 (Ch. 2021-99)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 100
• Introduced -SJ 100
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/16/21, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 270
• Now in Community Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/24/21, 8:30 am, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 312
• Now in Rules
• Died in Rules, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 630 (Ch. 2021-99)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.