SB 6-A: Public Records and Public Meetings/Florida Gaming Control Commission
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Hutson
Public Records and Public Meetings/Florida Gaming Control Commission; Specifying that any exempt or confidential and exempt information obtained by the Florida Gaming Control Commission retains its exempt or confidential and exempt status; providing an exemption from public meetings requirements for portions of meetings of the commission wherein exempt or confidential and exempt information is discussed, provided certain requirements are met; providing for the future review and repeal of the exemption; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 7/8/2021 - Chapter No. 2021-270, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 4-A (Ch. 2021-269)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 2
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 05/17/21, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 2
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 2 -SJ 6
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/18/21 -SJ 13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 12
• Read 3rd time -SJ 12
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 1 -SJ 12
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (5/19/2021)
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Read 2nd time
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 114, NAYS 2
• Message sent to senate
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 15
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 15
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2021-270, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 4-A (Ch. 2021-269)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.