CS/HB 1097: Florida Citrus
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Burton ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Truenow
Florida Citrus; Revises requirements for Florida Citrus Commission membership, citrus districts, member terms, & meetings; requires certain entities to provide specified reports on citrus production research to commission; requires new varieties of citrus fruit produced from state-funded research or studies & certain technology be made exclusively available for licensing & commercialization to Department of Citrus or its designee; revises eligibility requirements of not-for-profit corporations on whose behalf Department of Citrus or DACS may collect certain financial payments.
• Referred to Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee
• Referred to State Affairs Committee
• Now in Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee
• Reported out of Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• Added to State Affairs Committee agenda
• Favorable with CS by State Affairs Committee
• Reported out of State Affairs Committee
• Laid on Table under Rule 7.18(a)
• CS Filed
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (2/22/2022)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 114, NAYS 0
• Immediately certified
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 464
• Received -SJ 464
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 513
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 1002 -SJ 513
• Read 2nd time -SJ 513
• Read 3rd time -SJ 513
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 513
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-117
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.