HB 1105: Lake County Water District, Lake County
LOCAL BILL by Truenow
Lake County Water District, Lake County; Provides district is dependent special taxing district; provides for appointment of members to board of advisors; deletes provisions relating to development, ownership, maintenance, or operation of certain parks by Lake County Water Authority & authorizing board of advisors to sell or donate land for parks; requires Board of County Commissioners of Lake County to consider & approve, modify, or reject annual budget & millage proposed by board of advisors & approve district's final budget & millage; requires district revenue to be used only for specified purposes; provides for initial appointments to board of advisors & staggered terms; provides all special acts comprising charter of district are ordinances of Lake County & may be revised, amended, or repealed by board of county commissioners.
• Referred to Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Referred to Ways & Means Committee
• Referred to State Affairs Committee
• Now in Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Reported out of Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Now in Ways & Means Committee
• Added to Ways & Means Committee agenda
• Favorable by Ways & Means Committee
• Reported out of Ways & Means Committee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• Added to State Affairs Committee agenda
• Favorable by State Affairs Committee
• Reported out of State Affairs Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (2/22/2022)
• Read 2nd time
• Amendment 624395 Failed
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 77, NAYS 38
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 464
• Received -SJ 464
• Placed on Local Calendar, 03/10/22 -SJ 814
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 780
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Read 2nd time -SJ 783
• Read 3rd time -SJ 783
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 783
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-245
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.