HB 1107: City of Inverness, Citrus County
LOCAL BILL by McClain
City of Inverness, Citrus County; Creates special zone; provides boundaries & exception to general law; provides requirements for issuance of special permit for certain licensed vendors in described area for sale of alcoholic beverages for consumption off licensed premises & on public rights-of-way & public park property during city-approved special events; provides that special permits are in addition to certain other authorized temporary permits; requires bona fide licensed vendor to comply with all other statutory requirements.
• Referred to Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Referred to Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
• Referred to State Affairs Committee
• Now in Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Reported out of Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Now in Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
• Added to Regulatory Reform Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
• Reported out of Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• Added to State Affairs Committee agenda
• Favorable by State Affairs Committee
• Reported out of State Affairs Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (2/24/2022)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 106, NAYS 1
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 465
• Received -SJ 465
• Placed on Local Calendar, 03/10/22 -SJ 814
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 780
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Read 2nd time -SJ 783
• Read 3rd time -SJ 783
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 783
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-246
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.