CS/SB 1122: Workforce Education Postsecondary Student Fees
Workforce Education Postsecondary Student Fees; Authorizing district school boards and Florida College System institutions’ boards of trustees, in consultation with certain organizations, to implement a plan for a differential out-of-state fee for specified purposes; requiring school districts and Florida College System institutions to prioritize the enrollment of certain students in specified programs of study, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2022 House - Died on Second Reading Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 75
• Introduced -SJ 75
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 01/18/22, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 01/25/22, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 217
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education, 02/16/22, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/24/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 454
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/01/22 -SJ 484
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 456
• Read 2nd time -SJ 477
• Read 3rd time -SJ 477
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 477
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/7/2022)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Second Reading Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.