SB 1258: Managed Care Plan Performance
GENERAL BILL by Jones ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bracy
Managed Care Plan Performance; Requiring managed care plans to collect and report specified measures beginning with a certain data reporting period; requiring plans to stratify reported measures by specified categories beginning with a certain data reporting period; requiring a plan’s performance to be published on its website in a specified manner; requiring the Agency for Health Care Administration to use the measures to monitor plan performance, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2022 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 855 (Ch. 2022-54) -SJ 751
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Banking and Insurance; Rules -SJ 84
• Introduced -SJ 84
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/26/22, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 217
• Now in Banking and Insurance
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/08/22, 3:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 343
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/15/22, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 370
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/09/22 -SJ 760
• Read 2nd time -SJ 751
• Substituted HB 855 -SJ 751
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 855 (Ch. 2022-54) -SJ 751
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.