HB 1303: Northeast Florida Regional Spaceport Authority
GENERAL BILL by Duggan ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Garrison
Northeast Florida Regional Spaceport Authority; Creates Northeast Florida Regional Spaceport Authority; provides purpose, responsibilities, powers, & duties; specifies authority territory; provides membership requirements, terms, powers, & duties of authority board of directors; provides for sovereign immunity; provides legal remedies for certain violations; provides for bond issuance, lien of pledges, & trust agreements; authorizes board to make certain investments; establishes fiscal year; provides insurance & safety program requirements; exempts authority from certain taxes; specifies authority ownership of rights to intellectual property; authorizes DOT to enter into joint participation agreement with authority for certain purposes; requires authority to develop spaceport master plan for submission to DOT & M.P.O.; authorizes DOT to participate in capital cost of certain projects.
Last Action: 3/14/2022 House - Died in Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
• Referred to Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to Ways & Means Committee
• Referred to Commerce Committee
• Now in Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
• Added to Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
• Reported out of Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
• Now in Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.