CS/CS/SB 1474: Online Training for Private Security Officers
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Commerce and Tourism ; Bradley
Online Training for Private Security Officers; Providing that certain required training criteria for Class “G” and Class “D” licenses, respectively, may be conducted online; providing requirements for such training; requiring the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to establish certain criteria and rules for the regulation of certain entities that provide online training; providing requirements for online training courses for a Class “D” license, etc.
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government (AEG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 129
• Introduced -SJ 129
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 01/31/22, 3:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 243
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time -SJ 248
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 02/22/22, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 454
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/28/22, 10:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 521
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/22 -SJ 591
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 527
• Read 2nd time -SJ 586
• Amendment(s) adopted (520642) -SJ 586
• Read 3rd time -SJ 586
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 586
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/7/2022)
• 1st Reading (Engrossed 1)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 112, NAYS 0
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 736
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-79
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.