HB 1523: Pub. Rec. and Meetings/Professional Counselors Licensure Compact
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Koster
Pub. Rec. and Meetings/Professional Counselors Licensure Compact; Provides exemption from public records requirements for information held by Department of Health or Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, & Mental Health Counseling pursuant to Professional Counselors Licensure Compact; provides exemption from public meetings requirements for meetings or portions of meetings of Counseling Compact Commission or committees of commission; provides for future legislative review & repeal of exemptions; provides statements of public necessity.
Last Action: 4/8/2022 - Chapter No. 2022-64; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1521 (Ch. 2022-63)
Bill Text: PDF
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
• Referred to Government Operations Subcommittee
• Referred to Health & Human Services Committee
• Now in Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
• Added to Professions & Public Health Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
• Reported out of Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
• Now in Government Operations Subcommittee
• Added to Government Operations Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Government Operations Subcommittee
• Reported out of Government Operations Subcommittee
• Now in Health & Human Services Committee
• Added to Health & Human Services Committee agenda
• Favorable by Health & Human Services Committee
• Reported out of Health & Human Services Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (2/22/2022)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 114, NAYS 0
• Immediately certified
• In Messages
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 467
• Received -SJ 467
• Withdrawn from Appropriations -SJ 750
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 590 -SJ 750
• Read 2nd time -SJ 750
• Read 3rd time -SJ 750
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 750
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-64; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1521 (Ch. 2022-63)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.