CS/CS/SB 1950: Statewide Medicaid Managed Care Program
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Health Policy ; Brodeur
Statewide Medicaid Managed Care Program; Requiring, rather than authorizing, that the reimbursement method for provider service networks be on a prepaid basis; deleting a requirement that the Agency for Health Care Administration provide the opportunity for public feedback on a certain waiver application; revising requirements relating to the databook published by the agency consisting of Medicaid utilization and spending data; deleting procedures for plan procurements when no provider service networks submit bids; providing that cancer hospitals meeting certain criteria are statewide essential providers, etc.
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 171
• Introduced -SJ 170
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/26/22, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 236
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 239
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/16/22, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 433
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/28/22, 10:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 521
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/22 -SJ 591
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 531
• Read 2nd time -SJ 582
• Amendment(s) adopted (594018) -SJ 582
• Read 3rd time -SJ 582
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 582
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/7/2022)
• 1st Reading (Engrossed 1)
• Read 2nd time
• Amendment 207883 Failed
• Amendment 739505 adopted
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 77, NAYS 38
• In returning messages
• Amendment(s) to House amendment(s) adopted (967698) -SJ 828
• Concurred in House amendment(s) as amended (739505) -SJ 835
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 835
• In Messages
• Added to Senate Message List
• Amendment 967698 Concur
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 115, NAYS 0
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 836
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-42
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.