SB 350: Procedures for Petitions for Utility Rate Relief
GENERAL BILL by Bean
Procedures for Petitions for Utility Rate Relief; Increasing the maximum annual sales, expressed in gigawatt hours, which natural gas or public electric utilities may have to be eligible to request that the Public Service Commission use certain procedures for the utility’s petition for rate relief, etc.
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government (AEG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 20
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 11/02/21, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 94
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 01/12/22, 4:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 20
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 116
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 01/27/22, 11:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 243
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/03/22 -SJ 337
• Retained on Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/17/22 -SJ 426
• Read 2nd time -SJ 425
• Read 3rd time -SJ 425
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Immediately certified -SJ 426
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/8/2022)
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 113, NAYS 3
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 814
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-74
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.