SB 418: Assistive Technology Advisory Council
GENERAL BILL by Pizzo ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Jones ; Gruters ; Perry
Assistive Technology Advisory Council; Revising provisions relating to the membership of and appointments and reappointments to the Assistive Technology Advisory Council; requiring council members to select a chair from among the council membership; revising provisions relating to committees appointed to perform the council’s functions; expanding the council’s functions to include fundraising activities, etc.
- Education (ED)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Education; Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 24
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 11/30/21, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 95
• Now in Commerce and Tourism
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 01/10/22, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 95
• Now in Rules
• Introduced -SJ 24
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 01/27/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 236
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/10/22 -SJ 364
• Read 2nd time -SJ 357
• Read 3rd time -SJ 357
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 357
• Immediately certified -SJ 364
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/3/2022)
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Substituted for HB 55
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 113, NAYS 0
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 694
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-18
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.