CS/CS/SB 590: Public Records and Meetings/Professional Counselors Licensure Compact
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Rodriguez
Public Records and Meetings/Professional Counselors Licensure Compact; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for certain information held by the Department of Health or the Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling pursuant to the Professional Counselors Licensure Compact; providing an exemption from public meetings requirements for certain meetings or portions of certain meetings of the Counseling Compact Commission or its executive committee; providing for future legislative review and repeal of the exemptions; providing statements of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2022 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to HB 1523 -SJ 750
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 36
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 12/02/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 95
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 01/13/22, 11:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 36
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 116
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 173
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/15/22, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 370
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 376
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/23/22 -SJ 451
• Retained on Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/09/22 -SJ 760
• Read 2nd time -SJ 750
• Substituted HB 1523 -SJ 750
• Laid on Table, refer to HB 1523 -SJ 750
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.