SB 7006: OGSR/Campus Emergency Response
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Education
OGSR/Campus Emergency Response; Amending a provision which provides an exemption from public records and public meetings requirements for those portions of a campus emergency response which address the response of a public postsecondary educational institution to an act of terrorism or other public safety crisis or emergency; extending the scheduled repeal of the exemption, etc.
Last Action: 5/20/2022 - Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Rules (RC)
• Submitted for consideration by Education
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 11/02/21, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 1
• Referred to Rules -SJ 89
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 01/13/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 88
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 115
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/19/22 -SJ 209
• Read 2nd time -SJ 208
• Read 3rd time -SJ 208
• Passed; YEAS 31 NAYS 4 -SJ 208
• Immediately certified -SJ 209
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/3/2022)
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Substituted for HB 7059
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Amendment 422939 adopted
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed as amended; YEAS 109, NAYS 0
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (422939) -SJ 732
• Passed as amended; YEAS 35 NAYS 3 -SJ 732, 733
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 732
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.