HB 895: Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District, Manatee and Sarasota Counties
LOCAL BILL by McFarland
Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District, Manatee and Sarasota Counties; Revises boundaries of district; requires referendum.
• Referred to Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Referred to Ways & Means Committee
• Referred to State Affairs Committee
• Now in Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Reported out of Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Now in Ways & Means Committee
• Added to Ways & Means Committee agenda
• Favorable by Ways & Means Committee
• Reported out of Ways & Means Committee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• Added to State Affairs Committee agenda
• Favorable by State Affairs Committee
• Reported out of State Affairs Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/1/2022)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 117, NAYS 0
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 535
• Received -SJ 535
• Placed on Local Calendar, 03/10/22 -SJ 814
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 780
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Read 2nd time -SJ 781
• Read 3rd time -SJ 781
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 781
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-236
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.