HB 3-C: Independent Special Districts
GENERAL BILL by Fine ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Andrade ; Byrd ; Mooney ; Roach ; Toledo ; Yarborough
Independent Special Districts; Dissolves certain independent special districts; authorizes reestablishment of certain independent special districts.
Last Action: 4/20/2022 House - Laid on Table; companion bill(s) passed, see SB 4-C (Ch. 2022-266)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to State Affairs Committee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• Added to State Affairs Committee agenda
• Favorable by State Affairs Committee
• Reported out of State Affairs Committee
• Bill released to Rules Committee
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/20/2022)
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Read 2nd time
• Amendment 189965 Failed
• Substituted SB 4-C
• Laid on Table; companion bill(s) passed, see SB 4-C (Ch. 2022-266)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.