CS/HB 1275: Persons with Disabilities Registry
GENERAL BILL by Health & Human Services Committee ; Plasencia ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Basabe ; Campbell ; Rudman ; Salzman
Persons with Disabilities Registry; Authorizes local law enforcement agencies to develop & maintain database for specified purposes; provides for enrollment in & removal from registry; specifies information registry may include; authorizes local law enforcement agencies to provide access to registry & relevant information from registry to law enforcement officers under certain circumstances.
Last Action: 7/5/2023 - Chapter No. 2023-312; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1277 (Ch. 2023-313)
Bill Text: PDF
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Children, Families & Seniors Subcommittee
• Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee
• Referred to Health & Human Services Committee
• Now in Children, Families & Seniors Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Children, Families & Seniors Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Children, Families & Seniors Subcommittee
• Reported out of Children, Families & Seniors Subcommittee
• Now in Criminal Justice Subcommittee
• Added to Criminal Justice Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Criminal Justice Subcommittee
• Reported out of Criminal Justice Subcommittee
• Now in Health & Human Services Committee
• Added to Health & Human Services Committee agenda
• Favorable with CS by Health & Human Services Committee
• Reported out of Health & Human Services Committee
• Laid on Table under Rule 7.18(a)
• CS Filed
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/20/2023)
• Read 2nd time
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 115, NAYS 0
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 646
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 784 -SJ 646
• Read 2nd time -SJ 646
• Read 3rd time -SJ 646
• CS passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 2 -SJ 646
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2023-312; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1277 (Ch. 2023-313)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.