HB 215: Possession or Use of a Firearm in a Sensitive Location
GENERAL BILL by Rayner-Goolsby ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Daley ; Edmonds
Possession or Use of a Firearm in a Sensitive Location; Defines "sensitive location"; prohibits possession or use of firearm in sensitive location; provides exceptions.
Last Action: 5/5/2023 House - Died in Criminal Justice Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee
• Referred to Justice Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to Judiciary Committee
• Now in Criminal Justice Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Died in Criminal Justice Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.