SB 562: Notices of Commencement
GENERAL BILL by Gruters
Notices of Commencement; Requiring the Department of Business and Professional Regulation to furnish for distribution a uniform notice of commencement; requiring owners and authorized agents of owners to use such uniform notice, etc.
• Referred to Judiciary; Regulated Industries; Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/29/23, 12:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 11 NAYS 0
• Now in Regulated Industries
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 04/04/23, 2:00 pm, 401 Senate Building
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/19/23, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 19 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/23
• Read 2nd time -SJ 574
• Read 3rd time -SJ 574
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 574
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.