Committee Appearance Form
- The Florida Senate Appearance Record cannot be submitted electronically.
- This form must be submitted to the Senate professional staff conducting the meeting.
- If you would like to email comments to the Senate committee members, please refer to the Senate online directory (PDF).
Senate and Joint Committees
A committee functions to study and plan solutions to issues facing Floridians. The Senate and House rules provide for standing committees, subcommittees, and special or select committees. The Senate President names the chairs and members of all Senate committees, while the Speaker of the House names the chairs and members of all House committees. The presiding officers appoint members to joint committees that are composed of members from each house. Select committees are appointed to make recommendations on special or unique problems by the respective presiding officer in each house.
- Agriculture AG
- Appropriations AP
- Appropriations Committee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government AEG
- Appropriations Committee on Criminal and Civil Justice ACJ
- Appropriations Committee on Education AED
- Appropriations Committee on Health and Human Services AHS
- Appropriations Committee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development ATD
- Banking and Insurance BI
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs CF
- Commerce and Tourism CM
- Community Affairs CA
- Criminal Justice CJ
- Education Postsecondary HE
- Education Pre-K -12 ED
- Environment and Natural Resources EN
- Ethics and Elections EE
- Finance and Tax FT
- Fiscal Policy FP
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability GO
- Health Policy HP
- Judiciary JU
- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security MS
- Reapportionment RE
- Regulated Industries RI
- Rules RC
- Transportation TR