- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Officers to report fees collected.
116.03 Officers to report fees collected.--Each state and county officer who receives all or any part of his or her compensation in fees or commissions, or other remuneration, shall keep a complete report of all fees and commissions, or other remuneration collected, and shall make a report to the Department of Financial Services of all such fees and commissions, or other remuneration, annually on December 31 of each and every year. Such report shall be made upon forms to be prescribed from time to time by the department, and shall show in detail the source, character and amount of all his or her official expenses and the net amount that the office has paid up to the time of making such report. All officers shall make out, fill in and subscribe and properly forward to the department such reports, and swear to the accuracy and competency of such reports.
History.--ss. 1, 2, ch. 6815, 1915; RGS 407; CGL 472; s. 1, ch. 24198, 1947; ss. 12, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 742, ch. 95-147; s. 133, ch. 2003-261.