The Senate will convene on Thursday, March 11, 2021, at 2:30 p.m., or upon the call of the President.
Opening Day of the 2021 Legislative Session
The Senate will convene on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 for the 2021 Regular Session.
Interim Committee Meetings
The Interim Committee Meeting Schedule (PDF) is available. Weekly schedules and meeting notices will be posted prior to the meetings. The Regular Session convenes on Tuesday, March 2, 2021.
Florida’s Reemployment Assistance Program
If your employment has been negatively impacted as a result of the mitigation efforts in Florida to stop the spread of COVID-19, you may be eligible to receive Reemployment Assistance benefits, formerly known as unemployment compensation.
- Legislation to Modernize Right to Farm Protections Heads to Senate Floor March 4, 2021 - Press Release by President's Office
- Legislation to Expand Eligibility, Maximize Parental Choice in K-12 Scholarship Programs Ready for Senate Floor March 4, 2021 - Press Release by President's Office
- Legislation by Senator Ileana Garcia to Protect Victims of Domestic Violence Advances to Senate Floor March 4, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Garcia
- Senate Democratic Leader Gary Farmer Responds to State of the State March 2, 2021 - Press Release by Minority Office
- Senator Lauren Book and Representative Christine Hunschofsky File Bills to Implement Recommendations of the Twentieth Statewide Grand Jury March 1, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Book
- Senator Keith Perry Files Bill to Grant Full Restoration of Civil Rights for Non-Violent Offenders March 1, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Perry
- Senator Lauren Book Files Licensure Suspension Bill Following Cases of Predatory South Florida Physicians March 1, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Book
- Joint Media Advisory: Florida Senate, Florida House Opening Day 2021 February 25, 2021 - Press Release by President's Office