Now Accepting Applications for the 2023 Senate Page Program
The Senate Page Program offers students age 15 to 18 an excellent opportunity to visit the Capitol to observe and participate in the legislative process. The application deadline is November 30, 2022.
The 2022-23 General Appropriations Act
Florida’s 2022-23 balanced budget includes unprecedented K-12 funding, historic state reserves and prioritizes investments in public safety, clean water, and environmental infrastructure.
Every child deserves to grow up in a safe, loving home. The Senate is committed to expanding benefits for foster families and relatives willing to take on the responsibility of raising children who cannot live with their parents.
Keep Florida Free
The Florida Legislature passed and Governor DeSantis signed into law the “Keep Florida Free” joint agenda in response to unlawful federal mandates.
- Legislative Leaders Approve Funding to Support Hurricane Recovery (pdf) October 5, 2022 - Publication by President's Office
- State Senator Ileana Garcia Granted Palmetto Bay Astonishing $3,062,500 for Sub-Basin Construction Improvements #43, #57, & #96 October 3, 2022 - Press Release by Senator Garcia
- Senate District 39 Special Edition Newsletter - Senator Ana Maria Rodriguez (pdf) September 28, 2022 - Publication by Senator Rodriguez
- Senate District 39 Newsletter - Ana Maria Rodriguez (pdf) September 26, 2022 - Publication by Senator Rodriguez
- Free Dental Screenings - Event Flyer (pdf) September 22, 2022 - Publication by Senator Rodriguez
- STATE SENATOR ANA MARIA RODRIGUEZ, STATE REPRESENTATIVE DANIEL PEREZ, AND STATE REPRESENTATIVE DAVID BORRERO IN PARTNERSHIP WITH CITY OF SWEETWATER MAYOR ORLANDO LOPEZ TO BRING FREE DENTAL SCREENINGS FOR CHILDREN VIA FLORIDA’S DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH OF MIAM September 22, 2022 - Press Release by Senator Rodriguez
- State Senator Ileana Garcia Granted $500,000 to Renowned Nicklaus Children’s Hospital Brain Institute for Pediatric Epilepsy Care & Treatment Program September 21, 2022 - Press Release by Senator Garcia
- State Senator Ileana Garcia to Present $550,000 in State Funds for the Jewish Community Services of South Florida Nutritional Equity for Seniors Keeping Kosher & Miami-Dade/ Monroe Crisis Helpline September 8, 2022 - Press Release by Senator Garcia