- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
186.031 Annual report.--The Governor as the chief planning and budget officer of the state shall annually report to the Legislature and the public on the economic conditions of the state, the infrastructure and capital outlay needs of the state, and the impacts of growth and development and shall assess state, regional, and local government efforts in addressing such conditions, needs, and impacts. The report shall appraise current growth trends, shall evaluate the extent to which existing growth management policies effectively address such trends, and shall review such other factors and indicators as are appropriate. The report shall contain timely and authoritative data and information about economic and demographic growth patterns and an analysis of such information as it affects the goals and policies of the state for growth and development. The report shall contain specific recommendations for any legislative and administrative changes needed to continue to manage growth effectively and to build upon the opportunities available. The report shall be related to, and developed in conjunction with, the regular updates of the state comprehensive plan.
History.--s. 5, ch. 67-157; ss. 31, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 72, ch. 79-190; s. 15, ch. 81-259; s. 9, ch. 84-257.
Note.--Former s. 23.015.