2004 Florida Statutes
Prohibited acts during period of supervision.
624.83 Prohibited acts during period of supervision.--The office may provide that the insurer may not conduct the following activities during the period of supervision, without prior approval by the office:
(1) Dispose of, convey, or encumber any of its assets or its business in force;
(2) Withdraw any of its bank accounts;
(3) Lend any of its funds;
(4) Invest any of its funds;
(5) Transfer any of its property;
(6) Incur any debt, obligation, or liability;
(7) Merge or consolidate with another company;
(8) Enter into any new reinsurance contract or treaty;
(9) Terminate, surrender, forfeit, convert, or lapse any insurance policy, certificate, or contract of insurance, except for nonpayment of premiums due;
(10) Release, pay, or refund premium deposits, accrued cash or loan values, unearned premiums, or other reserves on any insurance policy or certificate; or
(11) Make any material change in management.
History.--ss. 71, 72, ch. 89-360; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 859, ch. 2003-261.