- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
(1) Any person who violates any provision of this part commits an unfair or deceptive trade practice as defined in part II of chapter 501. Violators shall be subject to the penalties and remedies provided therein. Further, any consumer injured by a violation of this part may bring an action for recovery of damages. Judgment shall be entered for actual damages, but in no case less than the amount paid by the consumer to the credit counseling agency, plus reasonable attorney’s fees and costs.
History.—s. 1, ch. 2004-351.