- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2015 Florida Statutes
Purposes, scope, and application.
Association powers and duties; meetings of board; official records; budgets; financial reporting; association funds; recalls.
Officers and directors.
Architectural control covenants; parcel owner improvements; rights and privileges.
Right of owners to peaceably assemble; display of flag; SLAPP suits prohibited.
Obligations of members; remedies at law or in equity; levy of fines and suspension of use rights.
Failure to fill vacancies on board of directors sufficient to constitute a quorum; appointment of receiver upon petition of member.
Contracts for products and services; in writing; bids; exceptions.
Meetings of members; voting and election procedures; amendments.
Transition of association control in a community.
Prohibited clauses in association documents.
Assessments and charges.
Payment for assessments; lien claims.
Agreements entered into by the association.
Recreational leaseholds; right to acquire; escalation clauses.
Declaration of covenants; survival after tax deed or foreclosure.
Passage of special assessments.
Association emergency powers.