- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2016 Florida Statutes
337.175 Retainage.—The department may provide in its construction contracts for retaining a portion of the amount due a contractor for work that the contractor has completed, until completion and final acceptance of the project by the department. If the department allows, contractors may substitute securities as provided by s. 255.052, or substitute certificates of deposit or irrevocable letters of credit approved by the department comptroller in lieu of retainage.
History.—s. 9, ch. 87-100; s. 48, ch. 90-136; s. 122, ch. 92-152; s. 497, ch. 95-148; s. 13, ch. 2000-266.