(d) The office shall, at a minimum, require licensees to submit the following information to the check cashing database or electronic log, before entering into each check cashing transaction for each payment instrument being cashed, in such format as required by rule:
1. Transaction date.
2. Payor name as displayed on the payment instrument.
3. Payee name as displayed on the payment instrument.
4. Conductor name, if different from the payee name.
5. Amount of the payment instrument.
6. Amount of currency provided.
7. Type of payment instrument, which may include personal, payroll, government, corporate, third-party, or another type of instrument.
8. Amount of the fee charged for cashing of the payment instrument.
9. Branch or location where the payment instrument was accepted.
10. The type of identification and identification number presented by the payee or conductor.
11. Payee’s workers’ compensation insurance policy number or exemption certificate number, if the payee is a business.
12. Such additional information as required by rule.
For purposes of this subsection, multiple payment instruments accepted from any one person on any given day which total $1,000 or more must be aggregated and reported in the check cashing database or on the log.