- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2016 Florida Statutes
607.603 Incorporation.—To incorporate as a benefit corporation, an incorporator must satisfy the requirements of this chapter, and the articles of incorporation must state that the corporation is a benefit corporation under this part.
History.—s. 23, ch. 2014-209.