- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
477.026 Fees; disposition.—
(1) The board shall set fees according to the following schedule:
(a) For cosmetologists, fees for original licensing, license renewal, and delinquent renewal shall not exceed $50.
(b) For cosmetologists, fees for endorsement application, examination, and reexamination shall not exceed $50.
(c) For cosmetology and specialty salons, fees for license application, original licensing, license renewal, and delinquent renewal shall not exceed $50.
(d) For specialists, fees for application and endorsement registration shall not exceed $30.
(e) For specialists, fees for initial registration, registration renewal, and delinquent renewal shall not exceed $50.
(f) For hair braiders, hair wrappers, and body wrappers, fees for registration shall not exceed $25.
(2) All moneys collected by the department from fees authorized by this chapter shall be paid into the Professional Regulation Trust Fund, which fund is created in the department, and shall be applied in accordance with ss. 215.37 and 455.219. The Legislature may appropriate any excess moneys from this fund to the General Revenue Fund.
(3) The department, with the advice of the board, shall prepare and submit a proposed budget in accordance with law.
History.—s. 1, ch. 78-253; ss. 13, 15, 25, 30, 34, 47, 62, ch. 80-406; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 24, 46, ch. 82-179; ss. 30, 35, 36, ch. 85-297; s. 5, ch. 87-69; s. 43, ch. 89-344; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 152, ch. 94-119; s. 14, ch. 98-323; s. 148, ch. 99-251; s. 21, ch. 2009-195.