- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
642.048 Prohibited sales.—No insurer of prepaid legal services and no legal expense insurance corporation shall market on the premises of any establishment licensed to sell alcoholic beverages any insurance policy or contract which makes provision for legal services or indemnifies for the cost of legal services in connection with any traffic or boating criminal offense involving the operation of a motor vehicle, boat, or vessel while under the influence of alcoholic beverages.
History.—s. 1, ch. 87-169; s. 7, ch. 93-147.